Monday, November 3, 2008

Falling behind

I've been meaning to update, but have gotten so busy with things!
So let's see, the latest....
Vincent is now off track from school, his last day was Oct. 24th and he's off until Dec. 1st. He got his first report card!!! He had awesome grades and perfect attendance for the first quarter! His teacher had nothing but great things to say about him. I took him out to Coldstone to celebrate! =P He is in soccer right now, there are 2 regular games left and then the end of the season tournament. He scored his first goal a few weeks ago and was so excited about that! He enjoys soccer and I'm sure will be bummed when the season is over. He will get to play t-ball in the Spring, so he has that to look forward to.
Bella has been attending preschool since August and she just loves it. She goes to the same program Vincent was in for 2 years, so she knows her teacher very well. She is quite the lil diva/drama queen and really keeps us on our toes! LOL She has been going through phases and has had a bit of a hard time being the middle child. We try to give her as much "special time" as we can. I'm sure it's tough being in her shoes, but at the same time I don't want to make it seem like the bad things she does are ok. It's rough having to discipline a middle child, but still try to do special things that only involve her/him. We manage and she's been doing better. I think preschool really helps too.
Gianna is now 6 1/2 months old! Can't believe how fast time goes by. She now weighs 17lbs and is 27inches long. She cut her 2 bottom teeth 2 weeks ago! She has been sitting up by herself for about a month now and crawls......backwards. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks, but then she goes backwards. I'm hoping she'll figure out the forward thing soon, she gets real frustrated! LOL She loves playing and watching her big brother and sister. She cracks up at the slightest things. Her laugh is hysterical and contagious! I'm a bit sad that she's my last lil pork chop =(

We were a family of devils for Halloween!! The kids had a blast! Pics will be up soon, I promise! I'm off now, gotta go catch the SNL Election special!! Don't forget to get out and vote tomorrow!!

More updates soon!

No comments: