Our story is sort of an interesting one, so here goes...
We originally met in October of 1999, while I was working at The Davis Athletic Club. Anthony came in to join the gym and I was the one that signed him up. He claims to have been flirting with me, but hey, I was there to work, not joke around or hook up with members there! =P So needless to say, nothing became of that. I did see him there at the gym when he went to work out, but never talked to him. Then a year and a half later, we randomly ran into each other at a Halloween party in Sacramento. We talked a little bit there at the party, but again, nothing became of that. It took a third "meeting" to get something going. At that time, Anthony was working for a medical office and I was working two jobs-one at the athletic club and another for a friend's company that provided transportation for little kids. So, anyways, I ended up at the building where Anthony worked and was getting out of the car just as he was walking up. We exchanged hello's, but didn't talk much as he was running late. A couple of days later, I ended up back there again as my co-worker's sister ran a coffee cart in the lobby of the medical building. My co-worker casually asked around about Anthony until she found out which office he worked in. She then walked into the office and asked the receptionist for him. I was really embarrassed and so was he when he walked up to the front and saw me there! We kept our conversation short and simple as we both had to get back to work. He ended up calling me two days later at work. We had our first date a couple of days after that. It was December 10, 1999 and the rest is history!!
Oh BTW, I spared you all the lil details! ;P
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
thats a crazy story! i guess it leaves hope for us single gals that the one may be right in front of us! good news for me! haha!
LOL, I know! Guess the saying "third times a charm" is true! =P Well, I guess it really took a 4th "visit" to get him to call me.
Post a Comment